Names

phil

Rescued Ally
Mr. J. A. Naughlty aka juggs

He started out as a rather large man who used to sell Toby jugs and other commemorative mugs and jugs. He was a very big eater, he had to, to feed his rather large frame. Some would say he was overweight, but not to his face. Why, I here you ask. Simple reason was that he had a very quick and violent temper. He was an ex-professional wrestler.

The fast booger aka feral

This one used to train racing dogs and how he used to do that was run with them. He was also a track and field athelete and he was very fast over 200 metres. In the mid to low 20's.

Mr. Stinky aka Bloater, the smelly one

This one had a flatuence problem before the zombie-fication process hit. He was having treatment from his Dr. about this gass problems. As I heard once, his farts could start a windwill on an old Dutch master painting. Again he was on medication when he succumbed to this virus. also he was on a high fibre type of diet.

Yes, I am bored

phil

Rescued Ally
The Plague jugs.

This one had a fixation with anything red, red drinks, red paint, red dust. How he got that look is very simple to explain. Mr. J. A Naughlty had a twin brother, they were seperated at birth hence when they did meet they had a joyous re-union. Mr. P. Juggs had just finished painting one his bedrooms as he has got some paint over him. He tried to wash it all but all managed to do was smudge it, to make it look like stripes or a plague.

Mr. P. Juggs also has a very quick temper and he also trained as a wrestler. Just a coincidence dear brother. You wanna fight over it :mad:.

phil

Rescued Ally
A new freak has been spotted and it does look like another of the Juggs family tree, this one is the bigger brother of the twins. As you might have guessed he is bigger and he has been spotted knocking down walls after 2 hits and a wall of a building in 4 hits. He is know as John, or as someone once sang, Big Bad John.

To say that this brother has a short temper is one hell of an understatement., one sniff of a non-infected and he goes mad. No point trying to hide from him as he can sniff you out. That is one of his 'skills'. The best way to jump in your vehicle and put the pedal to the metal in his opposite direction.

I wonder what happened to their parents ;):unsure: Are there any more of them??