Music you like

Secretz

Alamo Rookie
"Control (Carpenter Brut Remix)" by Scanners from Love Is Symmetry Remix EP (2013).

I stumbled across this one and now I can't get it out of my head. What a song! I gave the original a listen and I like that too, but I think this remix just edges it out for me. :devilish:
This song is something I could imagine playing when I would play my souless Corporate character in our Cyberpunk 2020 game. God, I played that chick as much as an utter sociopath and evil as possible...and it was glorious. :devilish:

Dhamptastic

Rescued Ally

Glenn Danzig wrote for Roy Orbison and Johnny Cash.

Because the awesomeness has to be at a level which makes you bleed from every orifice, like Boomslang snake venom.

The debut album for Danzig has many of the best songs of his career, counting his work with The Misfits. He has something to say: he killed your baby today. But it doesn't matter much to me because I Am Demon is the breath of death he's waiting for blah reusing lyrics is fun. One last caress.

Lots of great tracks.

Also, I can imitate Danzig's singing. Better than this guy, and he's good.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
I live in Oklahoma and everyday when I deliver the mail, I start my day with this...
It sets the mood for my day. After the whole soundtrack from "Oklahoma!", I rotate between "Little Shop of Horrors", "Jesus Christ Superstar" and then go to my Panic at the Disco playlist (which is like everything they've done, and a few duplicates of the ones I really like).

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
The music I like I don't go to YouTube for. Likely won't find it there, anyway.
I use Spotify and find it all there. Unfortunately I can't download them to put on a usb stick for my car. I then usually go to BeatPort and buy them then download them.
My new car has bluetooth so, when I figure it out I'll play them through that.

At the moment I like inspirational and uplifting trance. Mostly Illitheas. Can't remember the others, they're mostly randoms.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
I use Spotify and find it all there. Unfortunately I can't download them to put on a usb stick for my car. I then usually go to BeatPort and buy them then download them.
My new car has bluetooth so, when I figure it out I'll play them through that.
I use Spotify too, all day at work.

You'll need to pair your car and phone, usually has an option in the stereo (LED/LCD display) of your car. Turn on BT on your phone, select your vehicle and you may have to enter a password (1234 seems most common), then it should be saved and you can use it as often as you like.