MonPrinCe Crazy, Funny & Weird Challenges!

G

Guest118

I did this one while in the bus going home from work!!!
The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France!!!
I also made sure to have the skeagle has the french flag on it!!!

i did it with picsart on my samsung phone...cuz you guys know, i don't have photoshop or pc.

PicsArt_02-27-06.09.52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

QuarantineRoad

Rescued Ally
still, i'm far far far far far far away from being as good as my Friend @QuarantineRoad ...and i miss your projects too, by the way...
Thank you, my Friend, but you're doing all of it without Photoshop or a PC, and you have a ton of creativity. I always enjoy what you come up with. :)

As for my stuff, I miss working on it, too. Right now I'm still focused on writing, but I hope to return to my artwork sometime.

G

Guest118

Thank you, my Friend, but you're doing all of it without Photoshop or a PC, and you have a ton of creativity. I always enjoy what you come up with. :)

As for my stuff, I miss working on it, too. Right now I'm still focused on writing, but I hope to return to my artwork sometime.
your comment made my eye tear...thank youuuuu

i wish you good luck with your writing! and we are all waiting for your next project!!!

G

Guest118

during my 10 days in Rabat (google it), i went to virgin megastore to look for a state of decay 2 disc....but found none!

the xbox one controller that i needed costs 80$....tooooo much expensive for me....but i found a headset for 15$ (it was on sales, it used to cost 25$)

so, i went through a street market and there it was....an xbox controller for 50$...new and unopened!!! yaaaaay...i bought it!

the only thing i still need is a webcam...a logitech c922 or c920 for my xbox one. if i buy it on ebay, i fear they will charge me with the customs....amazon doesn't ship to morocco anyway...and the only cam i found online in morocco costs like 140$....which is like double the price....too expensive!!!

oups, i almost forgot i have to buy another chair...lol...my plastic gaming chair is missing a leg!! ahahahaa

20200130_014742.jpg
20200305_192049.jpg

ModEdit: @MonPrinCe please use spoiler tags if you're uploading massively huge pictures. thanks! yjb
Or insert thumbnails rather than full images. -M

G

Guest118

I have a question!
What is this mod edit thing above??? What is this yjb???
Why do i have to use spoiler? I'm not spoiling a story...as far as i know???
Thank you.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
I have a question!
Thank you.
You're not in trouble or anything.

Sometimes when there are too many large photos on a single page on a thread, it will take a lot of memory and load times will be a huge pain in the ass. So If you are posting a few images, it is best to post them as a thumbnail or a spoiler tag so that they do not take up screen space and unnecessary load times.

I once had to upload 10+ images on a single post for Juggernaut Edition Thread. I made the huge painful mistake of uploading them as large images when in fact they should be thumb-nailed.

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
I have a question!
Thank you.
Hello?

And, it's a courtesy to use spoiler tags when uploading large images. Some users are on mobile and need to be selective about file size. Others just don't want to have to scroll/scroll/scroll to get to the next post. Thanks for being a kind neighbor.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Another thing to add is that pictures or videos that are taken off your phone are not compressed, they use a lot of memory than say the images you take online.

Videos are freaking large in space so we just get them from a third party source.

G

Guest118

Hello?

And, it's a courtesy to use spoiler tags when uploading large images. Some users are on mobile and need to be selective about file size. Others just don't want to have to scroll/scroll/scroll to get to the next post. Thanks for being a kind neighbor.
Comment removed
Remember Rule #1
-M