Question looking for sodc mod

carlou019

Missing Survivor
Gud day..
Does anyone have the sodc.exe (diy) mod for vanilla by smashly? Where i can choose my starting weapon my back pack or character.. Ive been looking for that mod because i cannot access the undeadlabs forums any more. Please help.. Thank you..

Sorry for my bad english..

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
That mod was outdated ages ago (not compatible with YOSE for sure). Truth be told, it's easier and better to just mod the game yourself. Many of the members here are modders from the old forum. If you need some pointers, I'm sure someone will offer some advice.

carlou019

Missing Survivor
That mod was outdated ages ago (not compatible with YOSE for sure). Truth be told, it's easier and better to just mod the game yourself. Many of the members here are modders from the old forum. If you need some pointers, I'm sure someone will offer some advice.

Its ok cause im using the old state of decay.. I dont like the yose version.. If someone has that mod pls attach it here. Thank you so much

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Quick Google search and I found one reference to it (I presume it's by Smashly), using Google. There's a link in the description of this YouTube video. I followed the link and it looks like it's still up. I'm not downloading it, though, to check.

Another link to another video website. Posts say the file was still there late this year. Here's the link to that page.

If you Google State of Decay Smashly there's bound to be more. Maybe even ModDB might have it. I don't use that site, (had issues with them in the past), so couldn't say if it's there or not. I don't know where else the older modders (like Smashly) hosted their stuff.

carlou019

Missing Survivor
I already figure it out. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ now im starting my new game with m9, m16a4, 700 huntsman, toro bravo and wakizashi.. Nice eh.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cyber_Saint

Missing Survivor
Im using that way but there's something wrong. Im editing Hawkes inventory (Lifeline) to add 3 grenade and 3 thermite but it won't appear. I aleready restart the game but the result still same. Any suggestion

Sorry for my bad english