#LFG

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
LOOKING FOR GROUP

You're hacking some zeds and decide that it's time you joined some Alamo buddies for a killfest, a loot extravaganza or just plain zed trolling.

Let us know in this thread or in the Alamo #LFG Discord channel.

Do you want help clearing plague hearts, infestations, areas etc - give a shout out here and the rest of us can jump in and join you.

Last edited:

yinhh

Missing Survivor
If you are on Xbox, you can write a LFG post directly using the console’s build in LFG system. I have been using it and it works great.

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
I'm getting a good grip of the game on single player before I jump into multiplayer.
Random MP is like running a different mission or 3 ALL of the time, unlike playing with mates. You know SoD AI on missions, it's just worse with most randoms. Good for the loot as well. I get ALOT of mods from drop in MP.

Which is what I'll be doing for the next few hours, unless someone needs a wingman.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Tossed this into a sticky so more people can find groups based in The Alamo and form up scheduled times here, especially since we've merged into an Xbox and PC userbase.

Also because I have no idea how that LFG thing works on Xbox or where to find that in the Xbox app (when it's working).

Biggles

Missing Survivor
Haven't played multiplayer yet, but I'm down to clown this weekend if anyone else is. My gamertag is XxXB1GGL3SXxX

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
Please guys and gals, if you see me online if offline mode, drop me a message and I'll open up my game.

Call for help isn't working from my side and I have about 30 infestations spread over 3 maps that I need some serious help with.