Immortal

Shinzou

Missing Survivor
Couple of times, yeah, but with the right equipment (and base building) pretty much everybody becomes immortal.

osamaclees

Rescued Ally
unless something has changed with a recent patch, theres no way completed legacy characters have unlimited stamina. mine dont
they are badass though as usually ofcourse they will be fully leveled

has a patch changed this? havnt loaded up for a while

LiNanMian1984

Alamo Rookie
They gain a trait

Completed a legacy

Which means that they now have unlimited stamina.

This is not displayed but you can see it in the files.

Vahx

Alamo Rookie
They gain a trait

Completed a legacy

How can you see this in the files? And do you really never run out of stamina because that sounds more like a bug?

LiNanMian1984

Alamo Rookie
How can you see this in the files? And do you really never run out of stamina because that sounds more like a bug?
In the pc mod. The hero mod page. You can load up and see each hero what their traits are. In that list you will see which ones you are using, or used and are in the hero pool.

Then you can look at their traits and see which ones have that "legacy completed" trait and then choose to have them in your community next play through.

Without even using the mod to mod your game you just check the information available.

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Without even using the mod to mod your game you just check the information available.
Yes when you go to start a new game as you go through your survivors it shows what type of leader that will and how many times they have finished a legacy as leader. Also it shows how many runs through the game they have survived.....Shelly my red bunny girl has been leader 5 times and is on her 10th play through. She can take out a 3 screamer 10 zed infestation without breaking a sweat using nothing but a apocalypse bat and will never drop below half stamina.

Running is a different matter she can run herself out of stamina but.... walk for a couple of seconds and it's back to full. Even with the losses I took to my pool from the last patch I still have a lot of badass super survivors lol Holder my RT Hacker (and one time leader) can rush into a pack of zeds with his Cleo Battle Axe and it's like watching popcorn pop lol heads are flying every where

osamaclees

Rescued Ally
They gain a trait

Completed a legacy

somethings definitely changed since i last played then (i am a few patches behind), ill have to load up some time and check out
cause mine dont, ive completed one legacy only and have the 3x survivors i chose from that legacy in my game which ive just been sandboxing

they have exactly the same stamina and stamina drain as any other member of my community (with same level and traits etc) in fact last time i played i forgot to grab some extra 50cal ammo and pumped 3 shots into a plague heart and had to go back to car for some more ammo. on the way id spawned around a zillion plague zeds and i used up all 6 of my snacks taking care of them with melee.
that was with one of my legacy survivors and the leader of that last legacy.

also i always carry snacks on all of my 3 legacy survivors and have used plenty of them, which i wouldnt of needed if they had unlimited stamina
oh and my licenologist legacy survivor has gun slinging and ive run out of stamina many many times using that
i also have another survivor who came from a soldier enclave who has gunslinging. he is not from a legacy and has more stamina due to the skills he got to choose than my legacy survivor gunslinger and due to this in my game he can hold the "gunslinging mode" longer than my legacy survivor.

when did they change this? or do you mean the more playthroughs they have been through the less stamina they use for things? as mine have only survive the one playthrough??

SomeRandomGuy

Alamo Rookie
Yeah.....was this in the latest patch or something? I have my main 3 with around 4 legacy completions and I haven't noticed any difference in stamina drain or restoration. I still need to use just as many snacks or energy drinks as I did before their first legacy.

Granted I haven't played in over a month so if it did show up in a patch in the meantime I would not have noticed.