I have a sneaky suspicion...

I think it'd be cool to find some of the unlockable BD heroes as recruitable characters in the story, but not the main SoD 1 story characters like Marcus, Ed, Maya, or Lily. Randomly running into Ray Santos, Dan Hovenden, Shark Hoodie, Amelia Crasman, the Grange crew, etc would be cool. It'd also be cool to see the Wilkersons back with their own enclave as "traders". You provide the ammo, they'll provide the chems or other hard to find but essential items. Of course, having them show up in BD mode.....well, why not?

They weren't main characters and weren't guaranteed to ever actually show up. Yeah, I agree Sasquatch would be awesome to see back, but I really doubt he'd hang around the area and would have most likely left for greener pastures at the earliest opportunity.

LOL, I read "Grange Crew" as "Ganja Crew" and was wracking my brain trying to remember where we put that group (and how we ever slipped that past Australian Censors)
I'm glad I had already swallowed that mouthful of Carrot juice before reading this, otherwise it would be decorating my keyboard and monitor.

Edit: ......Wait.....

If you look VERY hard, you might find something...
So does that mean there really was a Ganja crew, but it couldn't be added because of Australian censorship?

Last edited:

True Savage

Exiled Survivor
weren't ed maya and marcus in the trailer? Idk They seemed just like them. Of course a bit older and other changes that mould make some sense for them getting older like marcus getting a lando calrissian look to him.

Christmas

Alamo Rookie
weren't ed maya and marcus in the trailer? Idk They seemed just like them. Of course a bit older and other changes that mould make some sense for them getting older like marcus getting a lando calrissian look to him.
If I remember correctly, UL said something about them not being the characters in the trailer, or it may have been an overlying statement about them not being playable in SoD2.