Having some problems

Maltriagon

Rescued Ally
So I think I've killed all the plague hearts. The mission goal is still to kill all plague hearts. I radio to find them and they tell me "none to report, check my map for one." There is none on my map and I have the whole map scouted. How do I get this mysterious hiding (or non existent) plague heart?

Terrafutan

Alamo Rookie
So I think I've killed all the plague hearts. The mission goal is still to kill all plague hearts. I radio to find them and they tell me "none to report, check my map for one." There is none on my map and I have the whole map scouted. How do I get this mysterious hiding (or non existent) plague heart?
There is likely 1 left that isn't showing up on the map. For me, I normally get an enclave mission to assist with killing the final heart. Other times, you have to drive to the far flung corners of the map to manually search for the red haze as it isn't showing up on the map.

Lassteph

Missing Survivor
Yep, it exist (get same problem three time already) simple way i found (as the search earth in center command doesn't work for the last one) was to load a fast car with gazole cans and get to the point of views and sides of the map i doesn't go before.

Maltriagon

Rescued Ally
Hmm that's so silly. Why wouldn't they tell me of the last one? Is that intentional or a glitch I wonder. I have most of the map cased so it must be some tiny corner I didn't reach. Thanks for the response everyone. I've just stopped playing that community cause I thought I was stuck.