Happy Anniversary State of Decay 2! (18-5-20)

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
I have survivors that shoot into the sky non-stop or shoot at each other, sometimes they are all shooting at me.
If everyone wasnt wearing .50 rifles it would be humorous, but instead it is annoyingly loud and gets real old after about 5 minutes of constant Blam! Blam! Blam! and no zombies in my sight.
Im at the fire station and they shoot at stuff as far as the Belltower across the street. Crazy.

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
I have survivors that shoot into the sky non-stop or shoot at each other, sometimes they are all shooting at me.
If everyone wasnt wearing .50 rifles it would be humorous, but instead it is annoyingly loud and gets real old after about 5 minutes of constant Blam! Blam! Blam! and no zombies in my sight.
Im at the fire station and they shoot at stuff as far as the Belltower across the street. Crazy.
Someone said if you want to laugh, try give each other bloater grenade launchers :LOL:

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
Yes. And if you want even more hilarity, give one of them a pyro launcher instead.

I'd recommend making a backup of your save before doing that though.
Ha ha , that's fine. But I don't need to backup my files, because I am very easy to create a new community 'cause I am not really roll the god stats characters. Because under the stupid design , god stats characters mean nothing.

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
So are most of you playing on PC with the survivors shooting you glitch? I haven't actually had that happen to me. It is a bit chaotic when my base gets attacked but it really helps nightmare mode out. I've been able to actually sit back while two juggs a plague horde and three ferals attacked my base. I mean it was still sort of challenging and one of my members got blood plague but my 5 other community members actually defended themselves. My model 70 user works awesomely on the watchtower and giving them auto shotguns really helps base defense. One guy has the devgru infiltrator and another the rtx cyclone. The cyclone particularly is hilarious on a survivor as it just goes brapbrapbrap non stop.

Clyde

Alamo Rookie
So are most of you playing on PC with the survivors shooting you glitch?
It happens on Xbox too. I’m not positive, I need more evidence, but I think new community members get targeted until they are citzens, but if that’s true there is a second variable. At least when someone was shooting me I was on a new character. Sample size is only two though, so....

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
So are most of you playing on PC with the survivors shooting you glitch? I haven't actually had that happen to me. It is a bit chaotic when my base gets attacked but it really helps nightmare mode out. I've been able to actually sit back while two juggs a plague horde and three ferals attacked my base. I mean it was still sort of challenging and one of my members got blood plague but my 5 other community members actually defended themselves. My model 70 user works awesomely on the watchtower and giving them auto shotguns really helps base defense. One guy has the devgru infiltrator and another the rtx cyclone. The cyclone particularly is hilarious on a survivor as it just goes brapbrapbrap non stop.
They turn very positive to shoot, but their accuracy very suck!! I saw my member shoot a bloater about 10 meter with over 20 shots and can't shoot it. They all shoot the ground or heaven. But hostile enemies are pretty tough. Their accuracy is very high and fast, and they almost invincible to zeds. I saw a hostile enemy kill lot of zeds and ferals and juggernauts, they are invincible to zeds. But this is just only hostile enemies, normal npc can be killed by zeds.

SomeRandomGuy

Zed Hunter
They turn very positive to shoot, but their accuracy very suck!! I saw my member shoot a bloater about 10 meter with over 20 shots and can't shoot it. They all shoot the ground or heaven. But hostile enemies are pretty tough. Their accuracy is very high and fast, and they almost invincible to zeds. I saw a hostile enemy kill lot of zeds and ferals and juggernauts, they are invincible to zeds. But this is just only hostile enemies, normal npc can be killed by zeds.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. That and hostile NPCs will spam healing items but I don't think I've ever seen a friendly NPC heal.

spacemousetw

Alamo Rookie
Yeah, it's ridiculous. That and hostile NPCs will spam healing items but I don't think I've ever seen a friendly NPC heal.
They actually do, just not so super like hostile npcs unlimited.

I spent very long time to test hostile npcs and guess what? They actually invincible to zeds. This is in nightmare mode.

and here's normal npc:

If I don't save her , she gonna be killed. Because my another video the friendly npc was died.

By the way, look at 4:22 in video , I'm executing and the next zombie just stand up and then my execution has been interrupted, that's definitely game cheating.:mad:

Last edited:

borobomb

Alamo Rookie
Anyone else having the absolute joy of being spawned anywhere from five hundred to two thousand metres outside of your base every time you log in? No? Just me? Because that really puts me in the mood to celebrate . . .
I noticed that when playing heartland. It hasn't happened to me in the base game though or it has and I never paid attention

QMJS

Zed Hunter
I noticed that when playing heartland. It hasn't happened to me in the base game though or it has and I never paid attention
Every now and then it happens to me. It is usually in a previous location I was in searching or doing a mission, but not the very last one, but the one before that. (So if I searched a pharmacy, house, went back to base... it is the pharmacy.)

Gmutant

Zed Hunter
I've noticed after this update dropped I'm seeing facility mods that I've never seen before but were probably in the game (water boiler/coffee pot and a baking oven).

They were probably always in the game but I think that UL might have actually updated the loot tables because I'm seeing trade items that I've also never seen before as well. (Chocolat Santa, greasy auto magazine, etc.)