Guns! Guns! Guns!

LiNanMian1984

Alamo Rookie
It is not surprising to see so many real weapons... looking and sounding like video game guns...

Thebottom line always comes down to affordability... and guns in general always get cheaper.

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
What? Only $500 for it... damn... that is cheap... and their ACR rifle... $2,219... woah... there goes my next paycheck...
ACR's go for about $1500 around here. I've actually been saving money up since last June for a new gun. Between that, and whatever I get back on my tax return, I should have more than enough for a new family member. Either that or a new truck.

As far as I'm aware, Bushmaster is expanding the ACR line up, and I think Remington might have stopped producing them after they filled their contracts (which wasn't too many).

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie

Last edited:

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
There really wasn't all that much at Shot 2019 that got me excited.

Kind of a big letdown.

osamaclees

Rescued Ally
fake lol

.223 rounds in the mag, which are longer than the mag well in the pistol grip, and the ejection port too
you can get 30 and 45 (and probs other amounts) mags for pistols, but this ones a m16/ar15 mag and that is the wrong caliber

osamaclees

Rescued Ally
where can i get a m14, well m1a, for a reasonable price? ships internationally, and not have to mortgage my house for shipping?
they rare as in NZ so they sell for dumb prices if you can find one

i may be able to get someone in the states to buy for me and ship for me too though, so whats the best stores in good ol murica??

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
where can i get a m14, well m1a, for a reasonable price? ships internationally, and not have to mortgage my house for shipping?
they rare as in NZ so they sell for dumb prices if you can find one

i may be able to get someone in the states to buy for me and ship for me too though, so whats the best stores in good ol murica??
You're saying that you got a licensed dealer who'll export the rifle for you?

What model are you looking for?

Sportsman's Warehouse:

Start there. They've got a promo for 2 free mags and scope base.

Edit: it would appear that the links that I posted have the lowest prices, outside of buying off of something like GunBroker (EBay for guns).

The all black and FDE models are the cheapest ones, with wood furniture being another $100 or more. The Commiefornia and New Jack City models cost more as well.

Also, that promotion for the 2 free magazines and scope mount ends this March 31st. You can also purchase a Vortex scope or red dot sight at discounted price on that promo card as well.for

I'm not sure what kind of magazine capacity laws you got in NZ, so double check what mags you're getting with that promo.

Other than that, good luck!

Edit 2:
If you don't have an exporter lined up, you should definitely do so before buying the rifle.

I found this website:

They're a company out of Washington state that specializes in imports/exports from the US/Canada/UK/Australia/New Zealand.

Last edited: