Guns! Guns! Guns!

Gmutant

Zed Hunter

Say goodbye to Remington. One of America's oldest gun makers illegally sued out of existence.

Guess this means we can now sue the fuck out of Ford, Chevy and Bud Light for drunk drivers killing people, or for McDonald's making people fat.

SomeRandomGuy

Zed Hunter

Say goodbye to Remington. One of America's oldest gun makers illegally sued out of existence.

Guess this means we can now sue the fuck out of Ford, Chevy and Bud Light for drunk drivers killing people, or for McDonald's making people fat.
Why stop there? Sue your city/county/township/state/etc. if you slip and fall on public land and injure yourself.

osamaclees

Alamo Rookie
what do you guys think of these?

no way im paying that for a 22 (we get ripped in NZ especially gun city), but could order the conversion kit from the states cheap (if im allowed as its ofcourse pure evil :rolleyes: ) and put my 10/22 in it or get a second hand one cheap.

just wondering if its all horribly plasticy and awkward? or is it all good?

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
That "oldest gun maker" Remington you're talking about? It died off a loooooong time ago. THIS Remington (Remington Outdoor Company) is actually Freedom Group, a weapons manufacturing conglomerate that changed their name to escape the bad press associated with Sandy Hook.

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
I can appreciate the grotesque irony of a conglomerate wearing the Remington name like some kind of skin-suit, while trying to spin all their affairs into some kind of "feel sorry for me, I'm just a poor widdle gun company" pity party.

Go fuck yourself Freedom Group. Oh wait, you already DID!

Last edited:

Gmutant

Zed Hunter
I joined USCCA for their self defense insurance. Hopefully, I'll never have to use it, but with the way this country is going, better safe than sorry.