Game Give-Aways, Freebies, Trades, Deals!

Kid Kayole

Alamo Rookie
Great idea!

I know it's a pretty old game now but I have a spare code for the original Gears of War for Xbox 360 (or Xbox One, it's backwards compatible) because I got it free with Gears 4 but I already had it downloaded. PM me if you're interested 😊

Dhamptastic

Rescued Ally
Steam Keys, available on request. One of each.

A Bastards Tale.
Lucius.
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi.
Intake.
Between Me And The Night.
The Journey Down Chapter 2.
Super Turbo Demon Busters.

Claim what you like and I'll PM the key.

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
Crossout
Game Info
Crossout is a team based multiplayer vehicle combat game for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Set in a post-apocalyptic world devastated by an alien invasion and human genetic testing gone awry, Crossout tests players’ creativity in building, upgrading and customizing deadly armored vehicles to destroy enemies in open player vs player combat.
Offering complete customization, Crossout gives players thousands of possibilities to design their vehicle, including shape, armor, weapons, support systems and, of course, cosmetic enhancements. Visit your own garage to build new advanced mechanisms and sell them via the in-game auction system.
Craft your unique battle machines from dozens of interchangeable parts, ride them directly into combat and destroy your enemies in explosive PvP online battles!
Key Features
  • Unique vehicles, crafted by the players using a wide range of available parts: From nimble buggies to heavily tracked off-road vehicles or combat platforms on antigrav fields.
  • Complete freedom of creativity and thousands of possible combinations. Create vehicles of any shape using dozens of parts, wide variety of armour and weapons as well as support systems.
  • Advanced damage model: Destroy any part of an enemy machine and it will affect the vehicle's performance immediately.
  • Huge arsenal of weapons. From chain saws, power-drills over machine guns to rocket launchers, flying drones and stealth generators.
  • Your own workshop: Create new, advanced parts and auction them at the in-game marketplace.
  • Choose your own battle strategy! The only thing that matters is the Survival and Victory!
Developer:
Targem Games
Publisher:
Gaijin Entertainment
Genre:
Crafting & Combat MMO
Platforms:
PC (steam), PS4, XBOX1
Release Date:
TBA
Current State:
Open Beta-Testing
Official Website:
crossout.net
PC Requirements:
MINIMUM
:
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8500 or AMD Phenom™ II X3 720
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 440 or AMD™ Radeon™ HD 5670 or Intel® HD Graphics 5000
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
Additional: Broadband Internet connection

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3330, AMD™ FX-6300, or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 Ti or AMD™ Radeon™ R7 260X or better
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
Additional: Broadband Internet connection

(Game Guides - https://crossout.net/en/game/guide#/ )

Cejao

Alamo Rookie
Fortnite: Save The World
(Cinematic Trailer)

(Gameplay Trailer)
Fortnite Save The World is the Co-Op PvE mode that is not free yet, and was supposed to be sometime in 2018.

Fortnite: Battle Royale
(Gameplay Trailer)
Fortnite Battle Royale is the FREE 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. Available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Mac.
Battle Royale was added in Update1.6

Last edited:

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
I've some discount coupons for some games that I'll never buy. If anyone wants them let me know soon, as most expire in the next few days.

Lux Delux 33% off (expires 26th April)
Incognito 33% off (expires 29th April)
Spheroids 50% off (expires 29th April)
Optika 66% off (expires 29th April)
Crystal City 66% off (expires 29th April)
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide 50% off (expires 30th April)
Suicide Guy 50% off (expires 30th April)
Woodle Tree Adventures 50% off (expires May 1st)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation 50% off (expires May 1st)
Conquest of Elysium 4 75% off (expires May 2nd)
Dead Island Epidemic Beta Gift (doesn't look like it ever expires. I've had it forever)

Last edited:

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
I've got a 50% off Frostpunk coupon if anyone wants it. I think it expires Tuesday sometime.
One of their other games didn't work for me so that probably won't, either, so I don't need the coupon.

Expired.

Last edited:

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
I've a Steam coupon for 60% off Papers, Please if anyone wants it. I already have the game so don't need it. Expires July 30.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
I just got a 60% off coupon for Dead by Daylight, if anyone wants it. Expires August 6th.