Future Update Speculation Thread

Gmutant

Zed Hunter
I have to thank Undead Labs and the players that come up with ideas like the above. It's the possibility that those gameplay ideas could be implemented as not a choice but rather something we're forced to endure is making me get over being a graphics whore and embrace Project Zomboid even more. When PZ finally brings in functioning NPCs, I'll probably give up on this game completely.
Stuff like this makes me want to go back and play YOSE.

If YOSE had a few of the features SoD2 had, especially more than just one map, I would have no problem staying on that game.

futurehermit

Alamo Rookie
Stuff like this makes me want to go back and play YOSE.

If YOSE had a few of the features SoD2 had, especially more than just one map, I would have no problem staying on that game.
I've been playing YOSE exclusively again recently and having a lot of fun, for all the reasons mentioned here. It's a true sandbox. Most of the grindy stuff you can just ignore. I only wish that missing survivors didn't die if you log off for too long or that they can die on kill the jugg missions. But way less tedious overall than SOD2. And the heroes and characters are just great. The new changes to SOD2 really seem to be taking the game further away from what made the original so excellent.