Feline Fancy

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Your cats, not your cats, just cats!
Here're my boys. They both weigh in at a little over 14 lbs each. Rasputin is the grey in the front and Buddy is the Siberian behind him.
1517076035421.png
They are almost always cuddling somewhere together.
1517076069343.png
Probably 'cause it all started like this:
1517076127019.png
I rescued Rasputin when he was 6 weeks old, abandoned or orphaned, and Buddy raised him. I think Buddy is about a year old here and 'Put is two or three months old. They've been inseparable ever since. Oh, Buddy was a rescue also, but that's a long sad story.

Mystyk

Skilled Survivor
Staff member
Over the years we've had lots. We also bred colorpoint persians (Himalayans for us Aussies). Now we have 3. Two are rescues and 1 not.
Felix the ginger tom looks like @YojimBeau 's but bigger. He catches rabbits and eats them at the back door.
Mishka (rescue) is ancient...we don't know how old she is...is a fluffy tortie. Hates other animals, prefers humans.
Lily is a blue point ragdoll (owner's didn't want her while Mum held a party at her place so we came home with sales and a cat, lol).
She's vocal. I can often be heard yelling, Shut up Lily!" Just like another Lily in another universe. My Lily is deaf so she doesn't take offense 😆
I'll see if I can upload some pics. But not today. Today is hide in a cool cave day (39C).

MattyDienhoff

Missing Survivor
This is Muffin, my white & tabby moggie (mixed breed). My family bought her as a kitten from a local pet shop (I know, it just sort of happened), and she's almost 10 years old now. She's a quiet and serious sort of cat most of the time with occasional crazy playful outbursts. She's wary of strangers (and never liked my dad), but she's very affectionate and she has a particularly strong bond with me, to the point that she meows sadly when I leave the house and carries her favourite toys to wherever she last saw me. :giggle:

My favourite picture of her, from a few years ago:

And here she is more recently, looking all fuzzy and majestic:

I rescued Rasputin when he was 6 weeks old, abandoned or orphaned, and Buddy raised him. I think Buddy is about a year old here and 'Put is two or three months old. They've been inseparable ever since.
Awww. When she was young, Muffin had a similar relationship with our oldest cat, Milo. He would often lick her head and generally acted like her mentor. It was sweet to watch. Since he passed away of old age, she hasn't had a relationship like that with any other cats. She regards my sister's younger cats with an air of aloof annoyance. :p

Somebody Rip 2016
Somebody and Everybody while I play State of Decay in the bedroom

Some Random silly kitty
at
to understand the size of Somebody and Everybody. Somebody was 5kg in the lap picture and Everybody was 6.5kg.
my thighs are roughly 50 cm long.

Attachments

Last edited: