Fabian907's Challenges

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
Alright, I'm a hardcore completionist when it comes to some games, and I want to hit a milestone for SoD2
My goal is to get a set amount of challenges done by the end of this year, here my list:
Zed kills: 100K
Plague Hearts Destroyed: 750
Juggernauts Brought Down: 500
Ferals Killed: 750
Time Played: 50 Days
In-Game Days Achieved in one save: 300

Progress:
Zeds: 61,407
Plague Hearts Destroyed: 637
Juggernauts Brought Down: 267
Ferals: 539
Time Played: 16D 0H 56M
In-Game Days: 106-109 *Infinite save bug*

What are your challenges that you're facing now?

Last edited:

hokimkim

Rescued Ally
In my new playthrough, I set my starting three all have the same last name - Flores, i call them flores family.

I'm now hunting for the same last name survivors treating them as missing family members. May be it will take forever, i know, since to roll the same last name survivors at the very beginning has already cost me almost an hour, the game have thousands of surname in the pool.

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
In my new playthrough, I set my starting three all have the same last name - Flores, i call them flores family.

I'm now hunting for the same last name survivors treating them as missing family members. May be it will take forever, i know, since to roll the same last name survivors at the very beginning has already cost me almost an hour, the game have thousands of surname in the pool.
Jeez, that'll take a good while, I once had a white girl who had a black step brother and I help look for him and he had a mission to find his partner and it was a trio of okay folks, sadly the partner is gone but I still have the step siblings.

hokimkim

Rescued Ally
Jeez, that'll take a good while, I once had a white girl who had a black step brother and I help look for him and he had a mission to find his partner and it was a trio of okay folks, sadly the partner is gone but I still have the step siblings.
Yes i like to recruit survivors with family (there's a specific mission finding daughter or son), help me imagine some story in my game, like TWD, not 9 individual unrelated survivors in a house.

Shady Allie

Rescued Ally
Still no patch to the infinite save bug, which is helping rack kills but no progression on my day 108 save.
I have been getting this infinite save bug too now. PATCH 3.0 introduced it to my game.

I first saw it when I was going to finish a legacy and start a new game. I loaded up my guys with gear. Completed the legacy. Game ended. I chose a new game, loaded up my hero's with their gear and established a new base in a new game. BUT IT WAS ON INFINITE SAVE LOOP from the last game. I lost a few hours of game and after reload, I was back on the previous game with the legacy still not completed. That really sucked badly.

It does not matter how many days I am on. This bug will show up intermittently whenever it feels like it. I can only hope to notice the tiny spinning save not ever saving as soon as I can, so I can quit asap.

(I think I want to try a no base challenge. Maybe jump into multiplayer to get blood plague cures if needed.)