Easter Egg Hunt

XzerothreeX

Rescued Ally
I do have a weird nickname. 'Porkchop'. I was a fat baby. Now I'm probably best described as sort of gangly. My wife used to be quite enthusiatistic about crocheting. I'll take it.

EDIT: You laugh now, but when the other survivors are kept warm by my lovingly crafted Snuggies, you'll be sorry! All hail Porkchop, Wizard of Yarn!

Last edited:
It occurs to me that someone his going to have to take up the thankless task of checking all the street signs. I do not want to be this person. o_O

In other news: there may be an ester egg related to me but I admit the connection is tenuous. The trait rescued spiders. I love and keep spiders and have never hidden that fact but am uncertain how well known this trait of mine is. I do recall talking about spiders, defending them and such on the old board, so this could be related to that. Maybe.

However, barring an official world from UL, I'll take it! I'll consider it an apology for not including my Zeppelin home base idea. :)

XzerothreeX

Rescued Ally
It occurs to me that someone his going to have to take up the thankless task of checking all the street signs. I do not want to be this person. o_O

In other news: there may be an ester egg related to me but I admit the connection is tenuous. The trait rescued spiders. I love and keep spiders and have never hidden that fact but am uncertain how well known this trait of mine is. I do recall talking about spiders, defending them and such on the old board, so this could be related to that. Maybe.

However, barring an official world from UL, I'll take it! I'll consider it an apology for not including my Zeppelin home base idea. :)
As the only forumite to express anything close to affection for the feared and despised arachnids, I'd say that one be yours.

As the only forumite to express anything close to affection
Close to? The affection is real, my friend.
:confused:
and despised arachnids
:mad:
Spiders are cute! the meet all the requirements: They're small and fuzzy and have big eyes!

However, I forgive you. Not everyone can appreciate them, they're the underdog (underspider?) of the animal kingdom when it comes to us humans. What would you do if you had a child and they came out as a spider? Would you still love them or chase them out of the house with a rolled up newspaper?! Exaggerating?! Whose exaggerating, you are!

I'm fine! Good day to you sir!

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
I do have a weird nickname. 'Porkchop'. I was a fat baby. Now I'm probably best described as sort of gangly. My wife used to be quite enthusiatistic about crocheting. I'll take it.

EDIT: You laugh now, but when the other survivors are kept warm by my lovingly crafted Snuggies, you'll be sorry! All hail Porkchop, Wizard of Yarn!
Ah! Then I have to say that I found you, you're part of my community or were...I can't remember now. It was a female survivor nicknamed Porkchop. She was pretty good too.

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
Close to? The affection is real, my friend.

:confused:

:mad:
Spiders are cute! the meet all the requirements: They're small and fuzzy and have big eyes!

However, I forgive you. Not everyone can appreciate them, they're the underdog (underspider?) of the animal kingdom when it comes to us humans. What would you do if you had a child and they came out as a spider? Would you still love them or chase them out of the house with a rolled up newspaper?! Exaggerating?! Whose exaggerating, you are!

I'm fine! Good day to you sir!

Not sure if it’s an Easter egg. But I find it a little suspect that there is a tiny “utility shed” next to the graveyard in the valley.

Does anyone know who’s name it is on the tombstone with the booze on it?

Don't know who coined the term. "Take em to the shed"

But yeah... a graveyard full of dead... that would be accurate to describe the number that players have off'ed by using the Snyder Shed.

Christmas

Alamo Rookie
This one brought tears to my eyes.

It's occurred to me that we may never see Max again.

I used to send him messages after he had left, giving him updates on the community and life, hoping that one day he would reply, or see the messages at the very least so he would know just how much of an impact he had. Part of me thought that it was pointless, that maybe he was sick and wanted to spare the community the heartache or... I don't know. But another part of me knew that this was something that Max would've done if the roles were reversed. I was able to send him messages when the forums had closed... but now they are gone and I can't even do that.

It breaks my heart.