Easter Egg Hunt

rusty_benrussellb

Missing Survivor
The first one that jumped out is the achievement Citizen Z which is a character from the tv series Z nation. Another achievement called Silent Cartographer is a mission from the halo games however I'm unsure if it is a direct reference. There's also Mercy Hospital from the left for dead No Mercy campaign.
Tbh most of the achievement names are references to something

Vahx

Alamo Rookie
The first one that jumped out is the achievement Citizen Z which is a character from the tv series Z nation. Another achievement called Silent Cartographer is a mission from the halo games however I'm unsure if it is a direct reference. There's also Mercy Hospital from the left for dead No Mercy campaign.
Tbh most of the achievement names are references to something
I think the Halo reference is accurate. I have had survivors with the trait "Halo champion"

Vursuli

Alamo Rookie
I had a group, "The Lone Survivors". An Airheads reference to The Lone Rangers,

Also Aliens references with the last names being: Ripley, Spunkmeyer, Wierzbowski and Hicks.

Others include Julia Faye, Crees, and also my last name is in there. I'll try and take photos as I see more.

Last edited:

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
I recruited a guy who had irritating and morale lowering traits so I quickly exiled him. He was called Sak. It's only when I've just come on here that I realised that could have been an easter egg for our very own @SwissArmyKnife - wish I'd have grabbed a photo now!
QMJS pointed this out in another thread but I'm in the game as both Draak and Swiss as character nicknames.