UL Official DecayFest & 2nd Undead Trials

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Learned about this from @blaise_xperience and @MrDart so I wanted to pass it a long to everyone here. Come join us in the fun :)

Everyone here should join myself and compete in UNDEAD TRIALS 2 a community event endorsed by Undead Labs! Undead Trials 2 is a community created event that was created by myself and 2 others in the game State of Decay 2. You can win exclusive prizes that are not available anywhere else like a signed poster from Undead Labs, a Bronto Gas jacket, a CLEO water bottle, and a SOD 1 t shirt as well as a SOD pin!

This event is fun for all skill levels. Whether you've played 5 hrs in the game or 500 hours in the game it doesnt matter. You can still have fun and compete and even if you don't win everyone gets entered into a drawing to get a SOD t shirt. So why not play? There will be 7 different challenges used during the event and we will start the week with X amount of entrants and go all the way down to 1 grand prize winner.

The event is held December 9th to December 15th in 4 rounds. (round 1 (sun/mon), round 2 (tues/wed), round 3 (thurs/fri) championship round on saturday the 15th). You DONT need to stream you just need to show up and play. All you need is 2 hrs free for each round and possibly 4 hrs free for the championship. Please sign up here http://bit.ly/ut2regand have some fun with 40 people and counting who are getting involved

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
What's the point of the tournament? Highest kill count?
It's going to have 7 different trials (or games) From how many bolts can you put in a Jug's face without killing it...to like a time trial race on a map starting with a full tank of gas (you cannot take any gas with you) and your 2 opponents can use fireworks and such to slow you down. They vary... The host may go to a point on the map and ask for a rucksack of say food then slowly walk down the road.

I didn't know this was already here and made another thread on it with some info Blaise xperience gave me. Could someone please move it here?

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Shifted it over. Interesting bit on the trials...
Thank you :) Oh each round of the trials will last 2 hours to maybe 2 and a half hours. I'm hoping we can get some people to join and represent the Alamo in the trials. I've signed up but it would be sweet for even more of us to join lol I would love it if a Alamo member took home top prize

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
I would like some more information on the exact times/dates if you could. Saying that Round 1 takes place on Sunday/Monday is very vague.

If you could lock down the dates and times specifically, then I might give it a whirl.

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
I would like some more information on the exact times/dates if you could. Saying that Round 1 takes place on Sunday/Monday is very vague.

If you could lock down the dates and times specifically, then I might give it a whirl.
When you sign up you can put in what times you can be on and they'll set your time up from that. They are trying to make it so everyone that wants to take part can

Mad Dog Kelso

Alamo Rookie
^^ Oh, so it's pointless, then . . .
It's all about how many zeds one can "kill." Or how many arrows one can plug in their domes.

What? Did you expect achievements (or tourneys) based on actual smart survival longevity and other such non-confrontational, survivor-related accomplishments? Bahahaha! Silly rabbit. State of Decay 2 is for kids!

Last edited:

Gmutant

Alamo Rookie
It's all about how many zeds one can "kill." Or how many arrows one can plug in their domes.

What? Did you expect achievements (or tourneys) based on actual smart survival longevity and other such non-confrontational, survivor-related accomplishments? Bahahaha! Silly, rabbit. State of Decay 2 is for kids!
Is it weird that I'm imagining State of Decay cereal with marshmallows now?

The icons that represent the freaks in game could be their shapes.

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Finally the release of the games you may be asked to compete in #undeadtrials 2:
1. Scavenger Hunt
2. Finders Keepers
3. Demolition Derby
4. Time Trials Racing
5. Juggraiser
6. I Can
7. Backed into a Corner

Today is the last day to sign up

Got my birthday party on Saturday, wonder if I can do early morning or midnight, idk.
@SailorWolf
If you let them know I'm sure they'll work you in on a time that would be best for you. I'm thinking I really want to keep going with my SoD2 Bunny girl stream....so I'm hoping I'll be in the in the first round on sunday or early monday