Daybreak Connection to Lifeline and Heartland

Fabian907

Alamo Analytic
So, many of us have seen the tall buildings that are in front of the fortified CLEO mine. many of us have speculated that it could be lifeline and some of us have noticed that it's also glowing with red mist(Plague mist) which could possibly lead to the Heartland DLC that @QMJS and others have pulled out of files. It could be Lifeline after the nuke/no nuke. or it could be some other city around the Trumbull area.

Not much has been said about any future DLCs but one can speculate that this might be accurate or not. I'll check to see if it is Lifeline later.

I hadn't really considered that the dead city in daybreak was Danforth. You'd think Sasquatch would've had some choice comments about the place if that were true. I wish there were more to the map and mode than currently exists, even if what's there is surprisingly fun with friends. Hopefully, the next DLC will shed some light on the connection if any and further explore CLEO.

Regardless of the focus, I can only hope for one that gives us a genuine expansion to the game. Undead Labs deserves to at least take home 1 DLC that they can be proud of at all angles of criticism as much as we deserve an upgrade that truly takes advantage of what this game does right. I have high expectations.

Beakie

Rescued Ally
Regardless of the focus, I can only hope for one that gives us a genuine expansion to the game. Undead Labs deserves to at least take home 1 DLC that they can be proud of at all angles of criticism as much as we deserve an upgrade that truly takes advantage of what this game does right. I have high expectations.
I highly agree with your sentiments. But, I'm afraid we will never get the full Story of the Network, Red Talon or Cleo for that matter. Because they still have the idea that story don't matter as long as the Expansions have more weapons and Multiplayer. They have already deemed Daybreak a success and have said it's an indicator of what we gamers want.

I highly agree with your sentiments. But, I'm afraid we will never get the full Story of the Network, Red Talon or Cleo for that matter. Because they still have the idea that story don't matter as long as the Expansions have more weapons and Multiplayer. They have already deemed Daybreak a success and have said it's an indicator of what we gamers want.
Yeesh. The DLC was fun, it wasn't what anybody asked for though. It's a different game mode for sure, but it's not an expansion by any means.