Creepypasta (anything creepy and horror related goes here)

True Savage

Exiled Survivor
Similar to the shitpost threads but instead of posting funnies and parodies, You post horror related stuff. I remember a thread like this in the old forum and it makes sense something like this exist in a forum about a zombie game.
rake.jpg

Maltriagon

Rescued Ally
If anyone is wanting to spend a lot of time watching some creepy randomness on YouTube check out petscop. It's suppose to be this kid playing a PS1 game and the secrets of this game. Maybe that sounds dumb but it's extremely well done and has quite a crazy following to it.

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member

There is/was also a whole series on /r/nosleep about a phone number and making an appointment to have someone killed. I can't remember what it was called now and Google is turning up no results. It was definitely back in 2012-2014 though, I think... maybe everyone involved has been killed already.

Edit: As posted below, Boothwood Industries is what I was trying to find/remember.

Last edited:

Maltriagon

Rescued Ally

There is/was also a whole series on /r/nosleep about a phone number and making an appointment to have someone killed. I can't remember what it was called now and Google is turning up no results. It was definitely back in 2012-2014 though, I think... maybe everyone involved has been killed already.
That is some weird shit. Too bad there's nothing turning up for that.

True Savage

Exiled Survivor

Edit: As posted below, Boothwood Industries is what I was trying to find/remember.
This is used so often in deepweb stuff

I object! This pasta ain't creepy, it's cute.
That's just a problem with your perception! I tell you: three out of every four people that view the unholy beast fling themselves off rooftops to escape the horror.

Next you'll be saying this image of a damned spirit doesn't send literal chills running through your body!