CLEO Unmasked!

There I was walking between a 7-11 and a firestation thinking about what kind of sweet loot booth contained when the truth came for me. It was as a wave of revelation and I was swept away by the sheer scope of the epiphany!

Clearly
Legitimate
Emulated
Oprah

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Think about my brothers and sisters! What was Oprah most famous for doing outside her successful talk show? Giving stuff away for free! What does CLEO do? Boom! I've set your minds free people.This could be bigger than my well known and highly credible Lily is SkyNet assertion.

Now discuss.

Kizig knows what up!

Now that I've had some time to cool down from the heady sensation of uncovering one of SoD's greatest mysteries, I've discovered that in my haste, I left out some important information. For one, the word emulated should give everyone pause. Of course, CLEO isn't the original Oprah, she perished atop a mile-long pile of Jugs and Ferals. No, CLEO is meant to be AI based upon Oprah's personality, it likely has her memories too so as to be that much more authentic.

The real question we should be asking is why now at the fall of civilization are so many AI's appearing? Or maybe, it would be more accurate to say why are they so invested in helping mankind recover from the Apocalypse? Could it be that they wish humans to develop along the lines they provide? To become reliant on their tech and benevolence?

In a world where s/he who has better guns can be king, are these AI perhaps pushing an agenda by providing for certain groups and not others? Only time will tell brothers and sisters, only time will tell.

Beakie

Rescued Ally
Kizig knows what up!

Now that I've had some time to cool down from the heady sensation of uncovering one of SoD's greatest mysteries, I've discovered that in my haste, I left out some important information. For one, the word emulated should give everyone pause. Of course, CLEO isn't the original Oprah, she perished atop a mile-long pile of Jugs and Ferals. No, CLEO is meant to be AI based upon Oprah's personality, it likely has her memories too so as to be that much more authentic.

The real question we should be asking is why now at the fall of civilization are so many AI's appearing? Or maybe, it would be more accurate to say why are they so invested in helping mankind recover from the Apocalypse? Could it be that they wish humans to develop along the lines they provide? To become reliant on their tech and benevolence?

In a world where s/he who has better guns can be king, are these AI perhaps pushing an agenda by providing for certain groups and not others? Only time will tell brothers and sisters, only time will tell.
My mind is now truly blown...

Maltriagon

Rescued Ally
Kizig knows what up!

I bet it's for oil. It always comes down to oil.