Bugs

spacemousetw

Rescued Ally
I am sure I have read this somewhere, but cannot find it now -

BAGS of SNACKS not INCREASING STAMINA.

I am mindful that my video card is not the best, so it might be just me. BUT I cannot seem to be able to use snacks to increase my stamina. I see my stamina bar half drained, so go to use a Snack and I get the message 'Stamina Full'. However, using say a cup of coffee, then my stamina does go all the way back to full, but when the coffee wears off, then wow I hardly have any stamina left.

Is this a bug or just my video card?
Well, you can try energy drink, it the same effect like snack of sod 1. Bag of snacks just full the stamina, won't let your stamina top and keep a limited time. So I don't make snacks now , I drink energy drink, they can help you keep on fighting, bag of snacks can't.

There are many drugs in sod 2 and I don't even know how to use them....
Like does of penamezin ...

SwissArmyKnife

Alamo Radioman
Staff member
Cascade Hills

Meagher Valley: Beautiful Skies
Cascade Hills: Lightly Brown, Gray Skies
Drucker County: Orange Skies
Is that the "different map styles" that we were supposed to notice?

Well other than:
Meagher Valley is flat and you can drive at night fearlessly
Cascade Hills will annoy you when driving at night
Drucker County will make you rage quit when you drive into the same damn ravine as the last 22 times when driving at night

Vursuli

Alamo Rookie
Not so much a bug, but my game had a tendency to start lagging hardcore in offline mode once the action really starts to pop off. Had an enclave just turn on me, and I was fighting the lag just as much as their bullets. It was a battle with the cannibals I had been looking forward to for quite some time, but was sort of watered down and more frustrating than anything. Rant over.

edit: going to try and ventilate my box better. I also cleared dust off it.

Last edited:

SonnyJim

Rescued Ally
The .44 and .357 Magnum Ammo Press doesn't work. It makes .50 caliber and GL rounds instead. Which blows mighty bad. .44 and .357 ammo is the most rare, behind .50 and GL rounds it seems.
I am getting this bug as well. @Lowblazer91 can you confirm if it worked for you before the last patch? I am only just getting around to crafting Magnum ammo and struck this issue. Currently using the police station homebase in Meagher Valley.

Lowblazer91

Missing Survivor
Sadly, that type of ammo (.44 specifically) is hard to come by. There are some nice .44's in the game too. Hopefully it will get fixed.

Would this issue be any more difficult to fix than another @YojimBeau? C&P? is that programming lingo for command and prompt? Just guessing.

Last edited:

YojimBeau

Alamo Leader
Staff member
Would this issue be any more difficult to fix than other @YojimBeau? C&P? is that programming lingo for command and prompt? Just guessing.
Copy & Paste. CTRL+C, CTRL+V. They copy and paste without editing the lines to make appropriate changes. This was quite evident in the code for YOSE where they failed to change the rewards for different levels.

SonnyJim

Rescued Ally
Is this simply a case of UL being under the MS umbrella so it can be released like this and nobody gets reprimded for quality control? I can imagine a small game developer with alot to lose from a poor release would be sacrificing their first born to make sure everyone was triple-checking their work!