Bugs

Righteous Ham

Zed Hunter
Good idea, captain!

Thus far I've run into two new glitches. The sort ammo issue, wherein the command uses a resource but fails to give you anything and three previously destroyed plague hearts popping back up. An older glitch, where infestations randomly disappear seems to be back as well.

CaptainAssassin

Alamo Rookie
Update 6.0

The 'auto-sprinting' bug — I still haven't figured out what causes it... some random combinations of commands causes sprinting to lock in. Every movement is a sprint, no matter how gentle... sprint here, sprint there, bye-bye stamina. Switching characters corrects the problem but hey, that isn't always an option.

Righteous Ham

Zed Hunter
I've had this one since release and kind of wonder if it's not just a case of the screamer wandering away from the building, causing the game to remove it
Maybe for regular infestations, but there's specifically a mission where one of your characters has to clear out two infestations in a give neighborhood and no matter which infestation you clear first the other will always despawn. This renders the mission incapable of being finished. Even if another unrelated infestation is cleared the game won't end the mission.

Rebel36

Rescued Ally
I have this issue (I guess its a bug) where my character continues to walk forward on their own. I thought it was my controller and kept changing them but the problem persisted. I hope they fix this because it is very frustrating, especially when you are trying to loot or talk to someone. Very annoying.

SailorWolf

Alamo Rookie
Maybe for regular infestations, but there's specifically a mission where one of your characters has to clear out two infestations in a give neighborhood and no matter which infestation you clear first the other will always despawn. This renders the mission incapable of being finished. Even if another unrelated infestation is cleared the game won't end the mission.
Oh that one is random for me.... it's one of the action hero missions. Did it about 3 days ago and it wouldn't complete til after I logged. Was playing a different group yesterday and got it but this time I drove around to both and one wasn't there. But after taking out the remaining one it gave me credit for both lol

phil

Rescued Ally
I have this issue (I guess its a bug) where my character continues to walk forward on their own. I thought it was my controller and kept changing them but the problem persisted. I hope they fix this because it is very frustrating, especially when you are trying to loot or talk to someone. Very annoying.
Yep, the character does wander off, maybe to look for a long lost zombie killer lipstick, who knows but it does happen to me.

Another ongoing one is when you are on top of a vehicle, the zoms including a feral will bury their heads through the door.