Bugs

Fabian907

Alamo Rookie
Are they going to fill them in though? I certainly hope so but remain doubtful as SoD had similar issues. Remember when zeds would spawn underneath an infestation? As this is a problem that's rolled over from the previous game, I'm wondering if solving it is even possible or if this is indicative of some broader coding issue.
I didn't remember much of them spawning under the floor but their body was unreachable so you would have to shoot them or go near them for a reaction. Most stairs in video games will keep going down by a few or two.

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
Are they going to fill them in though? I certainly hope so but remain doubtful as SoD had similar issues. Remember when zeds would spawn underneath an infestation? As this is a problem that's rolled over from the previous game, I'm wondering if solving it is even possible or if this is indicative of some broader coding issue.
Fairly easily fixed, if they devote the time to it. 1. Check spot to spawn- collision with any object? Rechoose. 2. Check above zombie- terrain present (i.e. underground)? Rechoose. 3. Check path to player- No valid path (ie. Stuck in box, etc.)? Rechoose. 4. If failed all three above, skip spawn.

QMJS

Alamo Rookie
Actually, they could add one more... if visible to player, rechoose. No more zombies just 'popping' in.

I'd rather have half as many working properly than the current numbers working poorly.

Righteous Ham

Alamo Rookie
I didn't remember much of them spawning under the floor
Granted it wasn't a very common issue. I think it happend to me a dozen and a half times over several years. However, the fact that SoD2 exhibits
several of the same issues the first game had is not a good sign.
Fairly easily fixed, if they devote the time to it.
If No Man's Sky can be reworked into something decent, I'm confident SoD2 can be improved as well. Of course, they could always go the Bethesda route and ignore their bugs. Though, unlike them, UL doesn't have a well supported modding community to fix their glitches.

Fabian907

Alamo Rookie
I heard No Man's Sky is better now, but you also have Sea of Trash(No offense, it's not worth $60, it's more like 15) The game needs full support and needs a better QA, I Play the damn game all day and I know how bugs work, know the map, analytics, etc.
JUST HIRE ME FOR FREE!!!