Bounty Broker fustrations

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
You could try using a pc mod program to unlock all the bounty packs for you. (I heard they even get access to bounty packs not currently in rotation.)

Put it on their wish list.
maybe enough others will upvote it and it will take a hold.

Otherwise send me a list of what you want from packs and Ill start buying surplus of those items and when you want extras, all I have to do is join you and do a supply drop for you.
Thanks. I don't have Xbox live right now. Also most of the stuff I care about is out of rotation anyways.

Can you use these mods on a console?

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
It's just another data point for analytics... unless bounty interaction plunges, they'll assume everyone loves the system.
For example: The Plunder Pack is worthless imo— so I'm not unlocking any of it. Second time thru, same deal. I'm not unlocking any of it. Other packs that were underwhelming— not repeating that mistake.

UL keeps delaying the Critical Response Pack (one of the only packs worth a damn), now we have to wait until August????

No reason to interact with the Bounty Broker until then. Meanwhile, let UL see some scary telemetry in usage, and scratch their heads wondering WHY DON'T PEOPLE LOVE BUYING OUR RECYCLED GARBAGE?????

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
It's just another data point for analytics... unless bounty interaction plunges, they'll assume everyone loves the system.
For example: The Plunder Pack is worthless imo— so I'm not unlocking any of it. Second time thru, same deal. I'm not unlocking any of it. Other packs that were underwhelming— not repeating that mistake.

UL keeps delaying the Critical Response Pack (one of the only packs worth a damn), now we have to wait until August????

No reason to interact with the Bounty Broker until then. Meanwhile, let UL see some scary telemetry in usage, and scratch their heads wondering WHY DON'T PEOPLE LOVE BUYING OUR RECYCLED GARBAGE?????
Yeah that's fair. I should probably stop doing the bounties in general. The weapons, most of them, aren't that good. I just have a compulsion to use ones that I think look cool. I love the feel of the .50 Cal plunder pack rifle even though it's pretty much worthless. 12.5 in weight makes it no better than any other 50 Cal out there.

Maybe I'll try the wishlist thing though I don't expect to get much feedback from that. For some reason I can't see the general audience having the same nitpicks over the bounty broker as myself.

Cejao

Zed Hunter
I love the feel of the .50 Cal plunder pack rifle even though it's pretty much worthless. 12.5 in weight makes it no better than any other 50 Cal out there.
the Otoe Howitzer is now the best bolt action .50. I dont even look at the other ones anymore.
Well, half the weight = twice as good. But the Otoe Howitzer is now the only .50cal worth having.
Exactly. I love that considering its the first time we saw the Stay Frosty pack.

That pack also added a red "Simple S2K" to the loot pools that had already been made in the code but was previously unreleased content, so im glad its finally in the game now.

Maltriagon

Alamo Rookie
Well, half the weight = twice as good. But the Otoe Howitzer is now the only .50cal worth having. The most broken variant of a broken caliber implemented in the game.
Is the plunder pack .50 Cal the second lightest .50 in the game? I guess the arctic warrior is like 18 pounds? And the other ones are even heavier. That plunder pack .50 looks just as massive as all the other ones XD

CaptainAssassin

Zed Hunter
Is the plunder pack .50 Cal the second lightest .50 in the game? I guess the arctic warrior is like 18 pounds? And the other ones are even heavier. That plunder pack .50 looks just as massive as all the other ones XD
Second lightest.... yes.
Arctic Warrior (and SpecOpsAW) are 7.62 — but yes, far too heavy to be worth using. Trumbull Gatekeeper is a better option.

Last edited: