Anything funny and CLEAN AND FORUM FRIENDLY share here.

People criticise the original (Which is a masterpiece fight me anyone)
All these years and I didn't know you for a fellow Micheal Myers fan! (y) First one is a damn fine movie (they get worse as they progress) and incidentally my absolute favorite horror movie. Also yes, Donald Pleasance elevated the movie much in the way Alec Guinness did for Star Wars.

Liamypoo

Rescued Ally
All these years and I didn't know you for a fellow Micheal Myers fan! (y) First one is a damn fine movie (they get worse as they progress) and incidentally my absolute favorite horror movie. Also yes, Donald Pleasance elevated the movie much in the way Alec Guinness did for Star Wars.
He's my favourite character in any slasher movie and in general for any horror movie I think. He always has creeped me out enough to fear him with the way he stalks you, he's my favourite killer to play in Dead by Daylight (even if he is big enough to throw you through ten flatbed trucks.)

I remember once it was a winter night, snow had been heavy so the buses had been cancelled and I had to walk home from work for an hour and a half in pure darkness when over my headphones the theme tune to Halloween came on my Spotify and I never shat myself so much in my life.